Tonight Metropole Capital will hold the third in a series of crowdfunding debates in Los Angeles. The focus of this debate will be real estate and independent film. Independent film has long been an important category to crowdfunding’s success, while real estate is just emerging as a major crowdfunding category.
Metropole Capital is headed by Victoria Silchenko, Ph.D. She has been featured numerous times in the Huffington Post and her work often makes it’s way to Crowdfund Insider.
Please join us for our Third Debate: Crowdfunding of Independent Films and Real-estate – Learn From The Experts NOW.
WHEN: April 25th (Thursday), 6pm-8pm
WHERE: 2029 Century Park East, Conference Room A (basement), Los Angeles, CA 90068
Questions to be discussed:
- What are the online fundraising tolls available for film makers and real-estate professionals: Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Realtymogul and more
- How to chose the crowdfunding platforms that works specifically for your needs
- Legal aspects and costs of online transactions
Guest Speakers and Crowdfunding Experts:
- David Raiklen – producer, composer, entrepreneur, raised over $400K via Kickstarter and Indiegogo for film projects. These films also received distribution.
- Jilliene Helman – CEO of Realty Mogul, an innovative platform that allows investors to become equity holders in real estate opportunities. Through the use of the Realty Mogul web platform, investors can browse and screen real estate investments, view details of an investment and sign legal documents online.
- David Sperling – Co-Founder of YouveGotFunds.com, an innovative Crowdfunding platform dedicated to helping launch and promote your next big idea.