Ready to change the way everyone tells time, Ritot has launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign on July 7th for its innovative watch. The device is marketed as the first ever projection watch to hit the market.
Explaining the reasoning behind the new watch, the Ritot team wrote, “It’s been a long time since mankind has stopped peering into the sky at the sun to calculate the time. Clocks were invented for this purpose. The first clock was created thousands of years ago. There were various types of clokc, including sundial, clepsydra, hourglass and others.”
“Since then, the evolution of clock has continued and brought to us the first wristwatch. Every year there emerge dozens of new models of wristwatch, but the operating principle has not changed.”
“We live in a new progressive millennium; everything around us progresses and develops. In our opinion, clock design should be both technically, innovative and fashionable. Watches demonstrating that humanity does not stand still. These are the watches we bring into life.”
Ritot’s key features are the following:
- Special projection technology, which allows using Ritot during the day and night.
- Due to high quality materials and technical components. Ritot has extended operation life.
- The user can change the project color with just one click. There are more than 20 colors available.
- There are two ways to activate projection: you may touch the button or just shake your hand.
- Projection disappears automatically in 10 seconds.
- Energy saving technology. 1 month in stand-by mode and 150 hours in projection mode.
- Size for any hand.
- Unisex design.
- 24 or 12 hour time display mode.
- Projection view is changed for left and right hand.
Not only does Ritot tell time, it also helps the user to stay on top of things with vibrating notifications, messages and alerts, including incoming Caller ID, text messages, reminders, emails, calendar alerts, social media (Facebook and Twitter), weather, silent vibrating alarms, notification of any other apps.
Sharing details about the Ritot’s unique design, the team noted, “We have been working on Ritot for 6 months. During this time, we have done a lot of work to develop, design and to start developing prototypes.
Since it’s launch, the campaign has surpassed its initial $50,000 campaign goal and has raised over $330,000 from close to 2,200 backers. It is set to close on August 21st.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!