HighRadius, the global firm focused on Autonomous Finance Platforms for the Office of the CFO, announced “record” performance in 2022.
Customer Growth & Adoption:
- Grew client base 24% YoY to over 800+ clients, including 200+ from the Forbes Global 2000
- Completed 2400+ finance transformation projects across Order-to-Cash, Treasury and Record-to-Report functions
- Processed $7.7 trillion in finance transactions representing a 65% year-over-year increase
- Grew Mid-market customer base by 43%, adding 100+ clients
- Gartner named HighRadius as a Leader in the first-ever Gartner Magic Quadrant for Invoice-to-Cash.
- IDC deemed HighRadius as a Leader in the Marketscape for Accounts Receivable Software for both Enterprise and Mid-market for the second year in a row
- Launched Autonomous Accounting offering for Record-to-Report automation
- Grew customer counts outside North America by 26%+ by adding customers in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Opened 5th European office in Poland while growing our headcount by 28% across London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Paris
As noted in the update, HighRadius offers Cloud-based Autonomous Software “for the Office of the CFO. More than 800 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order-to-cash, treasury, and record-to-report processes with HighRadius.”
Their customers “include 3M, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Engie GBS Solutions, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s, and many more.”
Autonomous Software is data-driven software “that continuously morphs its behavior to the ever-changing underlying transactional data.”
It brings modern digital transformation capabilities “like Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, and Connected Workspaces as out-of-the-box features for the finance & accounting domain.”
A mentioned in the announcement, HighRadius Cash Application Software “enables the end-to-end automation of the cash application process that covers major benefits such as AI-enabled data capture for remittances, auto-linking of payments with open invoices, cost-cutting on lockbox fees, and easy compatibility with any system due to its ERP-agnostic Saas infrastructure.”
Apart from the major benefits that it has, there “are some key features that can not be missed out, some of them are Email Remittance capture, Discounts and Deductions Handling, Check Remittance Capture, Web Remittance Capture, Invoice Matching, and RDC & Mobile Payments.”‘
Improve your efficiency with their order-to-cash templates “such as – A/R Aging Report, DSO calculation excel template, A/R Dashboard excel template, credit scoring model for new customers, 21 Credit-collections email template, and Our Ebooks.”