50th Annual Rocky Mountain Securities Conference
Co-sponsored by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Business Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association
You would have to travel to Washington DC or New York paying thousands of dollars to find a conference that offers as much as this for a fraction of the cost. Reserve your place and be part of this very special event right here in Denver!
If you want to get the facts, gain insight about the impact of the new administration, and hear from voices of experience, don’t miss this conference!
Register today – seating is limited!
– SEC Enforcement — Current Issues and Trends
– Regulated Entities
– Cryptocurrency Issues in Securities Enforcement
– Disclosure, Accounting and Audit Issues for Public Companies
– Current Trends in Securities and White Collar Defense
– Capital Formation for Small Business
– General Counsel Viewpoints: Devising and Maintaining an Effective Compliance Program
– Ethical Issues for Securities Industry Professionals
The 50th Annual Rocky Mountain Securities Conference features a line-up of presenters who are well known throughout the securities profession and whose observations have earned the respect and attention of the investment community.