- This event has passed.
AML & Fincrime Tech Forum – Virtual
February 22 - February 23
JOIN FINANCIAL CRIME FIGHTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Based on high demand from our network of financial institutions as well as direct feedback from delegates attending our Global Regtech Summit, we are hosting the AML & FinCrime Tech Forum to address how technology can combat new frauds and threats in financial services.
LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN AML & FINCRIME TECHNOLOGY
- Hear debates and presentations from industry experts applying the latest technology to fight financial crime
- See the leading-edge innovation in FinCrime technology and find out what are the biggest threats in 2022
- Find out how to deal with detection and identification challenges caused by increased digital activity
- Explore the latest tactics financial criminals and fraudsters are employing to bypass defences of financial institutions
- Identify new commercial opportunities for your organisation
BYPASS TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND CONNECT WITH A GLOBAL AUDIENCE
- Network with over 1,000 execs from financial institutions, entrepreneurs and investors
- Engage with senior-level leaders working in compliance, fraud prevention, financial crime, technology and risk management
- Join an international gathering without the burden of travel rules and restrictions!
- Ask your questions via interactive Q&As, polls and chats during all sessions
- Arrange video and conference meetings via our interactive event platform
This event is free to attend.