- This event has passed.
Blockchain Seattle 2018
September 10 - September 11
Join prominent figures in blockchain at the Pacific Northwest’s capital to learn, discuss and collaborate on the developing landscape of decentralized technology. Taking place on September 10-11, Blockchain Seattle 2018 is “Seattle’s premier blockchain community event.”
Learn, Network and Grow
Blockchain Seattle is aimed to educate, connect, and showcase the best of the Pacific NW region’s blockchain community.
Founded in 2016, Blockchain Seattle began as a local meetup of enthusiasts and grew to a community of over 2,000 members interested in the revolutionary impacts of blockchain technology.
Blockchain Seattle will gather a panel of exceptional speakers to address blockchain applications, integration, regulation, investments and global impacts. A few key speakers include:
- Matthew Roszak, Co-Founder of Bloq and Founding Partner at Tally Capital
- Joe Roets, Founder and CEO of Dragonchain
- Peter Vessenes, Chairman and Co-Founder at New Alchemy
- Mark Mueller-Eberstein, CEO and Founder at Adgetec Corporation
- Jennifer O’Rourke, Co-Founder and President at Attest Inc.
- Dr. Joseph Williams, State of Washington ICT Economic Development Director
- Kate Mitselmakher, CEO and Founder of Bloccelerate VC
- Chris Jones, Co-Founder of Blockchain Seattle and President of Dragonscale
The event’s agenda offers an interactive focus on community-building through “multiple interest-specific tracks, a Developer’s Academy, a Women in Blockchain Breakfast, and an Expo-Zone for business professionals.”