- This event has passed.
CoinGeek Conference – Virtual
June 8 - June 10
We are proud to announce that CoinGeek’s first conference of 2021 will be broadcast live from Zurich, Switzerland – a city renowned as the headquarters of more than 500 financial institutions. What better location to discuss Bitcoin SV, the future global ledger for money and data! You are cordially invited to join CoinGeek for our free virtual event on June 8-10, 2021 in the heartland of European finance, for a conference that will bring together the leading developers, entrepreneurs, enterprises, and thinkers from the world of Bitcoin SV, as we work together to ignite the power of data.
Sessions and presentations include:
- Bitcoin Association President Jimmy Nguyen addressing the “Power of Data” on the blockchain during his opening keynote.
- A BSV Technical Update from Steve Shadders, technical director of the BSV infrastructure team.
- Transmira CEO Robert Rice on AR, VR, and the Metaverse on the blockchain
- Healthcare Care and Blockchain: Empowering Patient Data panel with EHRData and VXPass.com
- How to Improve Pharma R&D and Supply Chains through Data Integrity on blockchain
- 3 Government-focused panels: Tuvalu – A Country’s National Digital Ledger on Bitcoin SV; eGovernment and Public Sector Application on Blockchain; and Blockchain & the Future of Africa.
- BSV is Green Bitcoin: Energy Consumption & Environmental Sustainability
- Natural Resources, Sustainability and Blockchain
- Using Blockchain to Strengthen Cybersecurity
- BSV Blockchain & China
- AI, Machine Learning & Blockchain – Views from Academics & Researchers
- Thomas Lee – Managing Partner & Head of Research, Fundstrat Global Advisors
- Thomas Moser – Member of the Governing Board of Swiss National Bank
- Craig Wright – Chief Scientist, Chain
- Husen Kapasi – Blockchain Lead, PwC Europe
- Marc Geiger – Executive Partner, IBM Global Business Services
- Angela Holowaychuck – Exec. Board Member, TAAL
- Ari Last – VP, Simplex
- Daniel Skowronski – GM, Fabriik Exchange