- This event has passed.
Credit Conference – San Francisco
January 27, 2016 - January 28, 2016
A FinTech & marketplace lending event that dedicates to Sino – U.S. collaboration
- Meet a variety of industry leaders in China, the most fast-growing market of Internet Finance
- Seek down-to-earth cooperation opportunities between the world two largest economies, from equity investment, joint ventures to services/products purchase
- Conclude the industry development of 2015 and predict the growth of 2016
- Learn the latest tendencies in both Chinese and the US market
- Increase personal/corporate publicity through 10+ leading medias across the Pacific Ocean
- Join the Mayor Edwin Lee in creating a non-stop investment channel to & from China
When referring to Internet Finance, American investors will naturally think about Peer to Peer (P2P) or marketplace lending, representing by platforms such as Lending Club, Prosper, Sofi and OnDeck. On the other side of the Pacific Ocean, Internet Finance refers to a wide spectrum, and a larger market. The immature nature of China’s banking industry is giving rise to opportunities for non-banking entities to thrive, not just P2P platforms, but also Credit Data Bureaus, Microlending companies and Third Party Payments firms. Internet Finance is revolutionizing China’s finance industry and present tremendous opportunities for entrepreneurs, professionals, and investors in both China and the US. Credit Conference connects the eco-system of the world’s twp largest economies in this inspiring industry.