- This event has passed.
Cryptocurrencies for Corporate Treasury – Virtual
April 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CEST
The recent rally in cryptocurrency markets has been marked by increased institutional interest, especially from high-profile companies, such as Tesla, MicroStrategy, Ruffer Investment and Square, who have allocated a portion of their corporate treasury to crypto assets.
Join us for our first Bitcoin Suisse x CVA quarterly event on April 22nd, where we dive into the topic of
In this event, Bitcoin Suisse and the Crypto Valley Association explore this phenomenon, with insights from Bitcoin Suisse Research, including the latest edition of its quarterly report, Bitcoin Suisse Themes as well as industry and ecosystem experts.
The event will be moderated by Ian Simpson – Senior Marketing & Communications Manager at Bitcoin Suisse who will welcome
- Dr. Raffael Huber – Head of Research at Bitcoin Suisse
- Jean-Michel Pailhon – Head of Enterprise Division at Ledger
- Andreas Eschbach – Leader, Smart Contract Assurance at PwC Switzerland
- Pascal Meisser – UK Correspondent at Finanz und Wirtschaft
- Mauro Casellini – CEO at Bitcoin Suisse (Liechtenstein)