- This event has passed.
Two Sides of the American Coin: Innovation & Regulation of Digital Assets – Virtual
October 1 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm EDT
As demand for the digitization of new assets grows beyond capital markets to include industries like insurance, healthcare, and real estate, questions linger on how best to regulate the marketplace without stifling innovation. Regulators and blockchain industry leaders must work together to identify solutions that will promote responsible growth in asset digitization.
Please join the Chamber of Digital Commerce, Securrency, U.S. regulators and leading industry voices as we discuss how best to balance innovative regulation with responsible innovation.
Panel Discussion: “Innovative Regulation”
• Jackson Mueller – Director, Policy & Government Relations, Securrency (Moderator)
• Brian Brooks – Acting Comptroller of the Currency
• Jay Clayton – Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Panel Discussion: “Responsible Innovation”
• Hillary Brill – Interim Executive Director of the Institute of Technology Law & Policy, Georgetown University Law Center (Moderator)
• Jonathan Steinberg – Founder and CEO, WisdomTree
• Daniel Gorfine – Co-founder, Digital Dollar Project; CEO, Gattaca Horizons
• Jay Biancamano – Head of US Digital Assets, State Street
• Jennifer Peve – Managing Director of Business Innovation, DTCC
• Patrick Campos – Chief Strategy Officer, Securrency
• Seth Hertlein – Head of Policy & Government Relations, Stellar Development Foundation