Join us for the launch event for the 2017 Americas Alternative Finance Industry Survey. Get the newest insights from the deepest industry study covering this fast-changing space.
Expert speakers will explore the changing nature of how consumers and businesses utilize alternative finance in the context of an evolving regulatory and policy landscape for finance across the Americas. Multiple sessions will review where alternative finance is heading, how alternative finance regulation has facilitated or hindered this new industry’s growth, and the impact of institutionalization in the alternative finance sector.
Speakers will include industry leaders such as:
• Randall S. Kroszner, Norman R. Bobins Professor of Economics, Booth School of Business
• Rumi Morales, Executive Director, CME Ventures
• Greg Zeeman, Chief Operating Officer, Enova International
• Youngro Lee, Founder and CEO, NextSeed
• Douglas S. Ellenoff, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
• Michael J. Busch, President, Burling Bank
• E.J. Reedy, Director, Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
• Tania Ziegler, Senior Research Manager, Cambridge Centre on Alternative Finance at Judge Business School
© 2017 Crowded Media Group. All Rights Reserved.