- This event has passed.
FinTech brunchwork w/ Bond Street, Onevest, Byte Academy – NYC
March 26, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us for a very special & very popular FinTech brunchwork with David Haber (Bond Street Co-Founder and CEO) & Alejandro Cremades (Onevest Co-Founder and Chairman)!
* Fireside chat with David & Alejandro in an intimate setting
* Explore trends in NYC FinTech
* Learn what it takes to build a successful company
* Enjoy delicious seasonal brunch from our friends at Ox Verte
* Participate in interactive startup challenge & pitch your best ideas
* Build connections with other young people hungry for the next opportunity (we will introduce you to the people you want to meet)
David Haber is the cofounder & CEO of Bond Street, a startup focused on transforming small business lending through technology, data and design. Its impressive software can make a loan decision in 24-48 hours. Bond Street raised a Series A round of $110 million from investment bank Jefferies, Spark Capital, and founders of Momofuku and Airbnb.
David was most recently an investor at Spark Capital, where he focused on marketplace and financial services investments. Prior, David co-founded Locus Analytics, a startup asset management business. David was recently recognized on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Alejandro Cremades is the cofounder & Executive Chairman of Onevest, which provides technology products to connect founders, investors, advisors and influencers in the entrepreneurship community. Onevest operates 1000 Angels (the world’s largest digital-first, invitation-only investor network) & CoFoundersLab(the leading matchmaking service for founders).
Alejandro guest lectures at NYU Stern School of Business and The Wharton Business School. He has been included in the Top 30 Under 30 lists of Vanity Fair, Entrepreneur Magazine, and GQ. Most recently, Alejandro is the author of The Art of Startup Fundraising.