- This event has passed.
Future of Fintech – Virtual
November 16, 2020 - November 18, 2020
we’ve opted to make Future of Fintech 2020 (Nov. 16-18) a fully virtual event.
This won’t just be a series of Zoom presentations. Instead, we’re creating a digital-first experience that will offer more insights, more speakers, and new ways to connect with peers and prospects from around the world.
- 125+ speakers over three days, with content available on-demand for up to 30 days
- You’ll be able to choose from 5 different themes of content, including our highly anticipated Fintech 250 track
- Attendee only Slack workspace for you to network with other senior-level attendees prior to the event
- 1:1 networking via Brella, with meetings available via video or phone connections
- 25+ virtual sponsor booths, with companies showcasing everything from digital transformation to fraud mitigation
- Live Q&A and chat features to engage with with speakers and attendees during sessions
- Attendee roundtables to discuss pressing topics and meet like minded attendees from around the world
- Virtual networking reception with entertainment
A few new speakers added to the lineup include:
- CEO and Co-founder, Lemonade (NYSE: LMND)
- Partner, Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS)
- Head of Seller Business, Square (Chief exec overseeing Square’s products and solutions for merchants)
They’ll be joining our already confirmed speakers from Plaid, Honey, Robinhood, SoFi, Andreessen Horowtiz, PolicyGenius, the SEC and many many more.
Networking also remains a huge priority for us, so we’re excited to offer a variety of new ways to connect with other attendees. Our first pre-event networking event will take place in August so sign up today with a premium ticket to be included.