- This event has passed.
Global Islamic FinTech Summit 2018 – Kuala Lumpur
September 18, 2018 - September 19, 2018
The world’s 1st Global Islamic FinTech Summit 2018 will be held on 18th and 19th September 2018. GIFS will highlight how FinTech is the key to capturing the next generation of Islamic digital economy customers. Featuring regional and international leaders in FinTech and Islamic finance, the event will include keynote sessions, key stakeholders, regulatory panels between government agencies, financial institutions and startups.
Some of the speakers include:
- Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim – Former Deputy Prime Minister & Former Minister of Finance – Malaysia
- Datuk Radzif Mohd – Former CEO of SME Bank & Chairman of Ethis Ventures
- Prof. Azmi Omar – PCEO of INCEIF
- Mr. David Vicary – Chairman of Islamicmarkets.com, Advisor: Astana International Financial Centre & MD, DVA Consulting
- Mr. Umar Munshi – CEO Ethis Ventures & Chairman Islamic FinTech Alliance
- Mr. Aziz Zainuddin – CEO & Chief Editor, Master The Crypto| 33 Jalan Rakyat | Kuala Lumpur 50470| 33 Jalan Rakyat | Kuala Lumpur 50470| 33 Jalan Rakyat | Kuala Lumpur 50470