- This event has passed.
Jerusalem Innovation Forum
December 19, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm IST
Keynote Speaker: Jon Medved, Founder & CEO, OurCrowd.
Discussion Leaders: Joe Federman, Bureau Chief, AP, and Chairman, Foreign Press Association; Michael S. Arnold, Bureau Chief, Bloomberg; Dr. Shuki Friedman, Director, IDI Center for Religion, Nation and State.
MC: Mordechai I. Twersky, Multimedia Journalist; Former Contributor to The New York Times, Haaretz, Jerusalem Post.
Video Presentation: Dr. Gilad Malach, Director, IDI Ultra-Orthodox in Israel Program
The Midrash.Tech Jerusalem Innovation Forum will explore the rising power of the Ultra-Orthodox Haredi community, the fastest growing segment of the Jewish People in Israel and worldwide.
Participants include leading thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, professional and corporate investors, policy makers, students, academics, mentors and venture philanthropists.
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr. Michal Tsur, Co-Founder & President, Kaltura
- Bob Rosenschein, CEO, Curiyo; Founder Answer.com
- Sherwin Pomerantz, President, Atid EDI, Chairman, Pardes Institute
- Dr. Avi Kay, Senior Lecturer, Entrepreneurship Director, Lev Academic Center (JCT)
- Dov Yarkoni, CEO, Nielsen Innovate
- Bob Borens, Director, Friedberg Economics Institute
- Ranan Grobman, General Partner, Jerusalem Global Ventures
- Elisheva Mazya, CEO Khan Theatre
- Paul Besnainou, Founder & CEO, Sweet Inn
- Corinne Sauer, Co-Founder & Director, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies
- David Baruch Wolk – Artist/Painter, B’seter Elyon
- Sari Roth, Founder & CEO, Bontact
- Menachem Bombach, Rabbi & Executive Director, Torah Academy
- Moshe Kelemen – Consultant, Municipality of Jerusalem; Former President, Haredi Student Club, Hebrew U
13:00 – 13:45 Registration
13:45 – 16:30 Conference
16:30 – 17:05 (L-R) מנחה – הדלקת נרות חנוכה – ערבית
Rosh Beit Midrash: Rabbi Naftali Weinberg, שליט”א
מנחה – will run periodically on site between 13:30 and 16:30
17:00 – 18:00 Hanukkah Celebration
To learn more, visit www.midrash.tech.