- This event has passed.
The JOBS Act at Five: Examining Its Impact & Ensuring the Competitiveness of the U.S. Capital Markets – Washington, DC
March 22, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Hearing entitled “The JOBS Act at Five: Examining Its Impact and Ensuring the Competitiveness of the U.S. Capital Markets”
Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Capital Markets, Securities, and Investment
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Raymond Keating, Chief Economist, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council
- Mr. Brian Hahn, Chief Financial Officer, GlycoMimetics, Inc.
- Mr. Andy Green, Managing Director of Economic Policy, Center for American Progress
- Mr. Edward Knight, Executive Vice President and General Council, NASDAQ OMS
- Mr. Thomas Quaadman, Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce