- This event has passed.
New York City Real Estate Investing & Leading Crowdfunding Conference II (Updated)
April 24, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Interested in meeting Real Estate Investors?
Then register for The Soho Loft and the FundingPost Real Estate Investing Conference on Thursday, April 24, in New York City! Let the keynote message from CEO of Starwood Capital Barry Sternlicht inspire you.
See the leading crowdfunding realty players talk about their amazing growth in the industry – see top 10 crowdfunders in realty according to Forbes that 21,000+ people read about already:
The Soho Loft and FundingPost has hosted 200+ sold-out venture events in 22 cities over the past 12 years.
This is not your standard real estate conference. This is an opportunity to meet and chat directly with real estate investors. If you are an Investor, Company, Service Provider, or Member of the Press in any form of real estate or real estate technology, this is a Must-Attend event!
The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Real Estate Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Returns on Real Estate: What investors expect to get after they back you.
- Using CrowdFunding to raise capital for Real Estate: Learn about the newest trends and take advantage of the newest technologies
Who should attend?
- Real Estate entrepreneurs raising capital.
- Real Estate Investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate) to meet companies and speak on our panels.
- Exhibiting Companies to demo their stuff for partners and investors.
- Sponsors to moderate panels, exhibit and meet Real Estate companies and investors.
Additionally, ALL companies can attend the Pitching Workshop Breakfast from 8am-10am. During this workshop we will completely deconstruct your elevator pitch, and work with you on formulating a clean and concise elevator pitch giving the important information that investors NEED to hear to make an educated decision on your company!
There will be plenty of time for networking with the Investor panelists, both before & after the panels and at the networking Lunch and Cocktail Party!
There will also be several exhibitors at this event – if you have an amazing project you want to show off, you can have a exhibit booth at the event. This room will be filled with talent – Bring your best stuff! Exhibiting Companies will give a 2 Minute Elevator Pitch in person to the Panel of Investors during the event! There are only 15 spaces left for Exhibitors.
As an additional benefit, entrepreneur 1/4 page summaries will be given to the investor speakers and attendees. All of the Investors will get your company description and contact info!
(Please note a date change was made from March 20 to April 24)