- This event has passed.
Paris International Fintech Forum
January 25, 2017 - January 26, 2017
The Paris International Fintech Forum 2017, organized by Altéir with the support of 60+ international partners, aims to bring together 2,000 participants over 2 days in the heart of Paris on 25 and 26 January 2017, to listen to 160 CEO’s from banks, insurance, telco, regulators and of course Fintech from all continents.
Over 120 Fintech from all over the world will be represented in both panels & interviews and within 100 pitches sessions.
During these two days we will address all issues at the heart of the news of digital finance in general and Fintech in particular. To host this international event we have booked a mythical place in our industry: the former French stock market exchange in the heart of Paris, fully privatized for this great occasion.
Some key points in preview:
- A planned event over 2 days to support real exchanges between players of different ecosystems,
- High patronage of French ministry of Finance, Economy, Industry and digital affairs,
- A total of over 160 speakers and 1,200 delegates expected each day,
- 2 scenes for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, insurers, telecoms operators, regulators and FinTech worldwide,
- 1 stage dedicated to the presentation of more than 100 Fintech pitches from Europe, the USA, Asia and Africa,
- 3 rooms of thematic workshops,
- 1 exhibition hall with players from Europe and elsewhere and more than 50 different Fintech boothes each days,
- 1 gala dinner (on invitation only),
- The Paris Fintech Forum Awards awarded by an international jury,
- A new edition of “Altéir Fintech Selection Book” presenting the 100+ selected Fintechs in details,
- More than 60 partners & sponsors, including many key associations and international fintechs hubs.
- Simultaneous English / French translation in both directions …
Join us to make Paris the beating heart of the digital finance and Fintech in Europe in January. Registrations are now open !! Don’t miss the exceptionnal EARLY BIRD OF -10% until end of December!