- This event has passed.
Paris Fintech Forum
January 30 - January 31
Following the huge success of 2017 edition, Paris Fintech Forum 2018,organized by Altéir with the support of 60+ international partners next January 30th & 31st, aims to gather 2,000+ attendees over 2 days in the very heart of Paris, to listen to 200+ CEO’s and c-levels from banks, insurance, telco, regulators and of course Fintechs from all continents.
Over 150 Fintechs CEOs from all over the world will be in both panels & interviews and on our stage dedicated to pitches & showcases. Most of those Fintech will also be present in our exhibition hall in one of our 100+ Fintech pods.
During these two days we’ll address all key issues at the heart of the news of digital finance in general and Fintech in particular. To host this international event we have booked a mythical place in our industry: the former French stock market exchange in the heart of Paris, fully privatized for this great occasion.
Some key points in preview:
- A planned event over 2 days to support real exchanges between players of different ecosystems,
- More than 200 speakers and 2000+ delegates from 45+ countries,
- 3 stages for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, insurers, telecoms operators, regulators and Fintechs worldwide,
- 1 stage dedicated to pitches & showcases of 130+ Fintech pitches from Europe, the USA, Asia and Africa,
- 2 rooms of thematic workshops with our partners,
- 1 exhibition hall over two storeys with players from Europe and elsewhere and more than 50 different Fintech boothes each days,
- 4 innovation lounges hosted by our partners,
- 3 networking lounges to facilitate business exchanges between participants,
- 1 Gala Dinner at the Intercontinental Opera hotel the 30/01 (on invitation only), and 1 closing party, the Paris Fintech Night, open to all our attendees the 31/01,
- Paris Fintech Forum Awards given by an international jury,
- A new edition of “Altéir Fintech Selection Book” presenting the 120+ selected Fintechs in details,
- 80+ partners & sponsors, including many key associations and international fintechs hubs,
- Free breakfast and lunches for all attendees,
- Simultaneous English / French translation in both directions,
- Several side events organized with our partners …