- This event has passed.
November 20, 2013
The event is organised by EnterpriseHelsinki (City of Helsinki, partner of the event) in cooperation with Invesdor, FiBAN and the Aalto University Start-Up Center.
What and when?
What: PitchHelsinki pitching event – 10 ambitious startups pitching their concepts to investors
When: November 20th, 2013. Where: Helsinki city hall for invitees; online stream at www.pitchhelsinki.fi
Week prior to PitchHelsinki
- The pitches of the PitchHelsinki startups will be published on Invesdor’s website.
- You can preview the pitches to be presented at PitchHelsinki on November 14.
The day of PitchHelsinki
- The funding rounds of the companies will only be open for one day, the 20th of November, at the end of which the rounds will be closed.
- The companies will set their minimum targets and valuations low in order to encourage investors into taking action.
- Follow the event either in person at the Helsinki city hall or via online stream at www.pitchhelsinki.fi
- Find the companies that interest you and that you believe in, and invest in them!