Qatar Fintech Summit
Qatar Fintech Summit is the definitive meeting place facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue with power-packed networking opportunities among C-Level executives, leading industry experts, decision-makers, policymakers, and government officials from across the value chain to foster collaboration, discuss current challenges, business opportunities, develop market strategies, share knowledge and identify solutions aimed at shaping the future of Fintech.
The financial industry with its banking activities is one of the key sectors of Qatar’s Economy. Fintech holds considerable opportunities for economic diversification and is one of the four pillars of Qatar’s National Vision 2030. The Islamic Fintech sector in Qatar is on track to grow at a CAGR of 19.6% and is expected to be worth billions by 2025.
A quick speaker update on Qatar Fintech Summit:
· H.E Sheikh Khalid Saoud Al-Thani, Executive Director, Qatar Central Bank
· Waleed Ali, Digital Government Specialist, Ministry of Transport & Communications, Qatar
· Jeremy K. Balkin, Managing Director, Global Head of Fintech & Innovation, J.P. Morgan
· Suleiman Barada, Head of UAB Digital, Union of Arab Banks
· Hamid Rashid, Founder, Finterra
· Imran Chowdhury, Global Data Protection Officer, Al Jazeera Network
· Shyam Mohan, Vice President Fintech & Enablers, Mastercard
· Ronit Ghose, Head, Global Banks Research Co-Head, FinTech Theme Group, CITI
· Dr. Raghavan Seetharaman, CEO, Doha Bank
· Linoy Kidd, CIO Markets Security Services, HSBC
· Helie D’Hautefort, CEO, FootPay by RCS
At the Summit, meet the people who matter. 1-day summit, with over 300 industry experts, decision makers, technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, academics, and more in attendance. The Summit is the perfect platform to engage with industry peers and make the virtual connections you need to drive business growth and stay ahead of the curve.