- This event has passed.
SAP Startup Forum and Bootcamp Amman
March 2, 2014 - March 3, 2014
SAP Startup Focus
Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 8:30 AM – Monday, March 3, 2014 at 5:30 PM (EET)
Among one of the world’s top leaders in client/server enterprise application software, SAP is holding the SAP Startup Forum and HANA Bootcamp for two days of collaboration, learning, and networking with like-minded leaders focused on analytics, big data trends, and technologies. This is a free event targeting entrepreneurs who seek focused technical training on big data.
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) combines database, data processing, and application platform capabilities in-memory. This platform provides libraries for predictive, planning, text processing, spatial, and business analytics. See how SAP HANA has successfully helped these businesses run more efficiently and conveniently (Sensitel & NextPrinciples).
This event is split into TWO DAYS: in depth agenda found here
Day 1 is the Startup Focus Forum that will be a daylong discussion on big data, addressing the challenges and opportunities that comes with it.
Day 2 is the complimentary daylong technical Bootcamp that supports your technical leads and developers on SAP HANA. Some topics the Bootcamp will cover are:
- SAP HANA Studio and SAP HANA Development Environment
- Modeling and SQL Script in SAP HANA
- Native Application Development with SAP HANA
Who’s Going to be There?
- SAP experts and speakers who will help shape discussion around the needs and gaps in the industry is heading.
- Representatives from SAP Ventures
- Technically trained mentors and startup entrepreneurs
What’s in it for you?
Upon completion of the two day SAP HANA program, you will be given access to:
- SAP HANA test and development licenses
- Development boot camp materials
- Potential continuous technical support from SAP at no charge until business runs live on SAP HANA (up to 1 year)
- Potential access to SAP technology, SAP communication channels, and SAP Marketplace
- Strong operations partner and self-assessment tools in SAP Startup Focus Program
- Potential opportunity to attend & present at SAP’s largest trade fairs, which draw over 15,000 SAP customers, partners, and influencers.
- Networking with SAP professionals
When & Where?
Startup Focus Forum: Sunday March 2nd, 2014 @ 8:30AM – 2:00PM
HANA Coder Bootcamp: Monday March 3rd, 2014 @8:30AM – 5:15PM
– Oasis500 King Hussein Business Park, Building 7, Amman, Jordan
Bring With You:
- A laptop, preferably Windows 64-bit, version 7 or later. We support 32-bit Windows and Linux as well, but recommend 64-bit Windows 7.
- An SCN login, which is used to register for an receive SAP HANA Developer Licenses and free HANA software. Get an SCN Login
- An Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. We instantiate a free HANA Developers instance in the AWS of each participant. Get an AWS Account.
Note: Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. Please confirm your attendance soon – each event will only have a small number of invited startups and guests. Participation, recognition and/or awards are not an endorsement, guarantee of business success nor are they intended to imply interest from SAP as to funding, acquiring or partnering with our invited guests.
Cost: No charge to attend. Food and beverages will be served.