- This event has passed.
SCxSC Fintech Conference 2019 – Kuala Lumpur
October 22, 2019 - October 23, 2019
The focus of SCxSC this year is on how fintech businesses can scale up. We have invited the following speakers at the global front to share their experiences with participants:
- Eli Broverman, Co-Founder of Betterment, the first robo-adviser in the world that continues to lead the industry with over $16B in AUM and 400,000 customers.
- Jeffrey Cruttenden, Co-Founder of Acrons, the leading financial wellness system with over 5 million users, and SAY, a technology platform for open communication between companies and their owners by connecting shareholders to each other and empowering them to access their full ownership rights.
- Tarah Wheeler, Cybersecurity Policy Fellow at New America. Apart from being the top female cybersecurity influencer in the world (voted by Onalytica), she has an impressive list of cybersecurity roles under her belt; including at Symantec, the world’s top cybersecurity firm with over $4 billion in sales.
Other key topics for this year’s SCxSC Fintech Conference 2019 also include:
- Fintech entrepreneurship
- eKYC and digital identity
- Digital assets
- Islamic fintech
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity