- This event has passed.
The Digital Wealth Forum – London
October 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm BST
It is an unprecedented time for financial services. Technology and digital disruption have swept over the wealth management, savings and investing as well as pension markets in recent years with a fleet of robo advisers and app-based firms now offering services once reserved only for wealthy clients.
Robo advice firms continue to grow rapidly in an an ever more crowded space with many new start-ups launching in the past year. Incumbents are also investing heavily in their own digital offerings. Business models are starting to show real differentiation
Join us at AltFi’s second Digital Wealth Forum to hear understand the latest trends and meet the newest entrants to the market.
Some of the key themes that will feature during the day include:
- Financial Inclusion
- The re-bundling of financial services
- Hybrid models: The Human touch vs pure robo
- AI & Machine learning in wealthtech
- Retirment and Pensions via robo advice
- Back office/KYC/Enterprise
- Privacy/cybersecurity and data breaches