- This event has passed.
Tokenization, Institutionalization & Securitization of Blockchain – Chicago
January 30, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm CST
Tokenization, Institutionalization & Securitization of Blockchain
Evening Panel Discussion addressing issues including:
- DeFi – decentralizing finance and its impact
- Overcoming doubt: Challenges facing cryptocurrency exchanges including securing payments
- What are the advantages to tokenization of assets & securitization of blockchain’s distributed ledger
- Impact & risk of cryptofinancial products
- Regulation on exchange issues: Formulating & establishing standards
- Assessing the landscape of investment in blockchain – US vs. globally
Discussion is immediately followed by a networking reception
- Deji Jimoh, Chief Technology Officer – Co-Founder, WealthBlock.AIIlli
- Eric Gravengaard, CEO, Athena Bitcoin & CIO, Red Leaf Advisors
- Peter Arethas, Venture Capital – Blockchain/FinTech Team, VU Venture Partners
- Zach Ziliak, Managing Partner, Ziliak Law, LLC & Independent Fund Director, Bell Rock Corporate Services, Ltd.