We would like to invite you to a workshop on the use of crowdfunding to finance renewable and energy efficiency projects. The CrowdFundRES workshop is free of charge. Quentin Sizaire and Pierre-Yves Pirlot from Ecconova and Sissy Windisch from Green Crowding will provide hands-on answers to questions, such as:
- Case studies across the EU. What kind of projects were already financed via crowdfunding?
- Guidelines. Is crowdfunding right for my project? Which questions should I ask a crowdfunding platform? How can I pick the right crowdfunding website?
- Set Up. How much money can I raise? Do I need a prospectus? What is possible in Belgium, and what isn’t? What is the financial and legal set up in Belgium?
- Workflow. What is the due diligence process? How much time and efforts does it take?
- Marketing. What are the marketing benefits in terms of local and social media? How much time does it take to run a successful crowdfunding campaign?
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or register for the event below.