- This event has passed.
World Funding Summit – Los Angeles
November 17, 2017 - November 18, 2017
The Future is Now
The World Funding Summit is expanding this year to a two-day program, it’s an annual gathering which UNITES disruptive investors & leading financiers who share our mission & celebrate #impact and #inclusivity.
OUR ULTIMATE GOAL: TO ELIMINATE INEQUALITY IN ACCESS TO CAPITAL
Meet some of the most forward-looking financiers & influential investors of our time including Mark Suster (Upfront Ventures, $2B) and many others.
TOPICS: This year’s expanded event is reflective of the rapidly changing nature of the #funding world so be ready to learn about #ICO, #cryptocurrencies, & #blockchain.
We are featuring highly interactive “fat-free” panels, “TED” style talks by #investors and #workshops where you will learn “HOW TO…”:stage an ICO, go public/ #RegA+, raise capital online/#crowdfunding, invest online/#Crowdinvesting, attract a #VC, become a VC (!), get a #foreign investor/#EB5, etc.
IMPACT: Our Capital Expo, themed “The Future is Now,” is set to feature teams from around the world, female founders& local champions with impactful businesses. Many thanks to our incredible partners for their support & encouragement! Spread the word & stay tuned for more updates! #Fintech #future #WFSLA
- Mark Suster, Venture Capitalist, Managing Partner at Upfront Ventures
- Nisa Amoils, Venture Capitalist at Scout Ventures & Angel Investor
- Kirsten Green, Venture Capitalist, Founder & Managing Director at Forerunner Ventures
- Arthur Lipper, World renowned financier, author, FinTech inventor, and philanthropist
- Rupert Scofield, President, and CEO of FINCA International
- Vivian Shimoyama, Regional Director, SoCal, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program
- Alan Yong, Co-Founder of DNotes, a Bitcoin alternative digital currency
- Andrew Kyzyk, Vice President & Head of Advisor Relations at OTC Markets Group
- Irena Chaushevska – Director of “NASA Space Apps Challenge” in Silicon Valley/Europe
- Michael Hughes – Senior [email protected] Equity Crowdfunding Indiegogo
- Alexander Kokhanovskyy – CEO & Founder DreamTeam.GG
- Volodymyr Panchenko – CEO & Founder DMarket.io
- Robert Lewis – Founder & President at Black Cooperative Investment Fund (BCIF)
- Paul Scanlan – Angel Investor, Equity Crowdfunding Pioneer Cofounder @Legion M
- Manie Eagar, Chairman at Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC)
- Jonatan H. Bergquist – Co-founder of Crowdstart Capital
- Erin Shipley – Venture Capitalist, Co-Founder & Managing Partner @ The Helm
- Eric Gravengaard – CEO at Athena Bitcoin, Inc
- Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, Founder & CEO of LAToken
- Eric Bunting, Early-stage investor, Founder & Managing Partner at Overbrook Capital
- Mona DeFrawi, Founder of InsideVenture (acquired by SecondMarket)&RADIVATE MEDIA, Inc.
- Josh Maher, Angel Investor & Author of “Startup Wealth”
- Kevin Lamb, Entrepreneur and Film Financier, CEO at Advanced Tissue
- Jor Law, Co-founder at Homeier Law PC & VerifyInvestor.com
- Richard Kivel, VC & Private Investor, Managing Director of GrayBella Capital, MIT
- Kim Kaselionis, Managing Partner at Breakaway Funding LLC
- Michael G. Homeier, EB-5 & equity crowdfunding attorney, Founder at Homeier & Law, P.C.
- Barry E James, Co-founder & CEO of TheCrowdfundingCenter.com and CrowdDataCenter.com
- Rick Smith, Venture Capitalist, Co-founder and Managing Director at CrossCut
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder @Grow VC Group, a global fintech holding company
- David Koepsell, PhD, CEO & Founder of Encrypgen: blockchain genomics via the Gene-Chain
- Greg Bohlenm, VC, Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture Partners
- Xiaocheh Zhang, President at FinTech4Good
- Ekaterina Dorozhkina, Entrepreneur & Financier, Raised $5M via ICO
- Celu Ramasamy, Bitcoin Investor, Cryptocurrencies evangelist, Partner at Focus Investments
- Laurent Ruben, Founder & General Manager at French Accelerator
- Delilah Panio – Founder and CEO @Fortuna
- Edward “Coach” Weinhaus – Chairman of The Co.in Group & [email protected]
- Andrew Hinkes – Partner, Berger Singerman LLP
- Kim Folsom – Co-Founder and CEO of Founders First Capital Partners, LLC
- Smita G. Bagla – Managing Partner at Amritt, Inc.