Transforming the Middle East into a leading Cashless Economy
30+ Speakers 200+ Delegates 20+ Exhibitor 8+Workshops
Towards Dubai government’s aim to make the UAE among the best countries in the world by the Golden Jubilee of the Union, we have launched the initiative called Digital Wallet Summit Dubai 2017 which is going taking place on 11th & 12th October in Dubai, UAE.
The Mobile payment market in the UAE was estimated at US $841 million in 2016, a growth of over 85% with respect to 2015. It is projected to grow from US$1.66 billion by 2021, a CAGR of nearly 86%.This is not a exhibition or conference where anyone or everyone walk-in, this is purely business based gathering to supports Dubai Vision 2021 as a Digital Country.
Cash is still the preferred option in the GCC. But this will change very soon. The beauty of disruptive technology is that it disrupts the system no matter any amount of resistance from the organizations and they will have no choice but, to adapt to the change. The world has gone digital and the payments sector has not been immune to this transformation. Building on the regional market’s potential, financial institutions, merchants, payment companies and governments are collaborating and innovating to grow a stronger digital payments ecosystem that adapts to shifting consumer preferences. This event will highlight the importance of the digital transformation in the payment sector and would be covering important factors that will be playing a vital role to foster an environment for such a transformation.
- Adopting the Concept of Digital Wallets.
- Impact of Digital Wallets in the Middle East.
- Incorporation of Digital Wallets into the Economic System.
- The Middle East countries willingness to move towards cashless societies.
- Effect of Cashless Concept on Other Economies.
- Cyber Security concerns with regards to Digital wallets and what are the solutions.
- The Road-map for countries with emerging Economies to transform their current economies into a cashless economies.