We are launching the Cambridge SupTech Lab, a new initiative from the CCAF. Together we will develop new solutions to make financial authorities thrive in an increasingly digital world, making financial supervision smart and agile. Join us for our launch event!
Following opening messages from Benjamin Diokno, Governor of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and Mauro Guillén, Dean of Cambridge Judge Business School, we will present the initiative and will also host a panel discussion featuring:
– Kwame Oppong, Head of FinTech and Innovation, Bank of Ghana
– Francesca Hopwood Road, Centre Head, London Innovation Hub, Bank for International Settlements
– Adam Scott, Director of Design and Development, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
– Anna Wallace, Senior Program Officer, Consumer Protection and RegTech, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
– Robert Wardrop, Co-Founder and Director, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance (CCAF); Professor, Cambridge Judge Business School
Simone di Castri and Matt Grasser, Co-leads of the Cambridge SupTech Lab, will moderate the event.
To read more about how we handle your personal information and your rights under data protection legislation, visit: https://www.information-compliance.admin.cam.ac.uk/
© 2024 Crowded Media Group. All Rights Reserved.