Submit your event!
- This event has passed.
Reuters Events: Investment USA 2022 – New York City
May 23, 2022 - May 24, 2022
Investment management continues to be burdened by huge structural shifts – from extreme market volatility, regulatory change and supply chain strain exacerbated by the pandemic, to shifting investor demands driving the rise and rise of sustainable investing and digital assets. Amidst this upheaval, the industry must continue to adapt, innovate and reposition portfolios to uncover opportunities and generate alpha.
Reuters Events: Investment USA 2022 (May 23-24, New York) will gather 150+ wealth and investment leaders from North America’s top asset managers and owners, to discuss how they are weathering this extreme volatility, diversifying portfolios to protect against systemic risk, and developing innovative and responsible solutions to deliver the global investment industry of the future.
Across two days of in-person networking and knowledge sharing, 150+ Chief Investment Officers and decision-makers from across the investment ecosystem will take to the stage to share their insights.
The latest experts to join our industry-leading speaker faculty:
- Omar Aguilar, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Schwab Asset Management
- Solita Marcelli, Chief Investment Officer Americas, UBS
- Ruchir Sharma, Chairman, Rockefeller International
- Christine Looney, Deputy Director, Mission Investments, Ford Foundation
- Darrell Cronk, Chief Investment Officer, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
- Ida Liu, Global Head, Citi Private Bank
- Erik Knutzen, Chief Investment Officer – Multi-Asset Class Portfolios, Neuberger Berman
- Andrea Anastasio, Head of Investment Solutions, MassMutual
- Todd Jablonski, Chief Investment Officer & Head of Asset Allocation, Principal Global Investors
Crucial themes we will explore include:
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction – Strategies to generate returns in a low-yield, high volatility environment
- Economic & Regulatory Outlook – Navigating increasingly complex social and economic shifts, and understanding how they will impact markets and investment strategies
- Operational Optimisation and Innovation – How to implement resilient and adaptable technology-led operating models to mitigate systemic risk
- The Rise of Alternatives – Increasing exposure to private markets and alternative asset classes to protect portfolios through diversification
- Next Gen Workforce – Developing and retaining the talent pool you need in an increasingly remote workplace to future-proof your business