Submit your event!
- This event has passed.
Roundtable: JOBS Act at 10 – Virtual
April 5, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
A Roundtable hosted by the House Financial Services Committee, Republican members, discussing the JOBS Act of 2012 which legalized securities crowdfunding in the United States.
- Financial Services Ranking Member Patrick McHenry
- SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce
- Steve Case—Chairman and CEO, Revolution; Co-founder, AOL
- Joel Trotter—Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Kevin Laws—Former CEO, AngelList
- Jonathan Cohen—President and CEO, 20/20 GeneSystems
- Rodney Sampson—Executive Chairman of Opportunity Hub; General Partner, 100 Black Angels & Allies Fund; CEO, Piksel.Tech, a Nonresident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution and recent former Keohane Visiting Professor at The University of North Carolina Kenan Flagler College of Business and Duke University where he created and taught the Black Ecosystem Investment Certificate and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Solutions Certificate.
Moderated by: Martha Miller—Director of the SEC’s Office of the Advocate for Small Business Capital Formation (OASB)