Submit your event!
- This event has passed.
The Digital Assets And Securities Conference – Austin
September 21, 2021 - September 23, 2021
Join us in September for the Digital Assets And Securities Conference! This informative and integrative conference will bring together builders, buyers, issuers, integrators, skeptics, shills, lawyers, moonshots, and ‘loonshots’ to connect and enable a stronger ecosystem to further the understanding of the intersection of Digital Assets and Securities.
Expect expert keynotes, alarming predictions, possibly pugilistic panels, and scintillating sequences of opinions, ideas, and, most importantly, answers to all of your burning questions like:
- What is a digital asset?
- When is a digital asset a security?
- What is the role of a Broker-Dealer in the sale and management of digital assets?
- How do I transform my business or offering using digital assets?
- Who is doing this right? And how?
- What is the best protocol for issuing digital assets?
- Do protocols matter?
- How do digital assets change the role of a transfer agent, broker-dealer, and custodian?
- What do the regulators think?
- How do Issuers and Broker-Dealers comply?
- Where are the buyers? Where can I find liquidity?
- What are the opportunities and obstacles for adoption?
- Are NFT’s securities?
- What are models for custody?
- How do digital assets enable Direct Listings?
- How will SEC regulations impact NFT’s, digital securities, Bitcoin, ETF, etc?
- What is tokenized real estate? How will it affect the future of syndication?
What to expect:
There will be:
- Opportunities for sponsored Keynotes
- Panels where no one agrees on everything
- Case studies from actual doers
- Impromptu and sponsored breakouts
- Technical sessions for devs and product people
- Vendors and partners