Submit your event!
- This event has passed.
The Future of Money, Governance, and the Law – Washington, DC
January 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 8:30 pm EST
Government leaders from around the world will discuss their 2020 plans focusing on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The public-sector officials will also examine past endeavors and touch on future prospects beyond 2020. Speakers include global legislative and administrative leaders from local, state, and national government agencies. See who will be there by viewing our Attendee List. Special thanks to our Event Sponsors. The Topics Include:
- Elections Accessibility and Security
- Global Adoption, Banking, and Regulation
- Government Service Delivery, Interoperability, and Integrity
- National Security and Competitiveness
- Preparing for the Future
- Protecting Property, People, and Communities
- State and Local Implementation and Regulations