The Reg A Conference is where the industry’s thought leaders gather to discuss strategies for alternative IPO transactions, most notably those using Regulation A.
You’ll be learning from the most experienced professionals in the sector as they make their opinions known in panels and presentations that give real context to the state of the market, all while preparing you for what’s next to come in the areas of law, accounting and Reg A investment strategy.
Here are some of the agenda topics we’re developing for the 2023 event:
- Online and offline marketing tactics
- Affinity marketing strategies that turn your customers into investors
- Evaluating technology platforms for deal marketing and transaction processing
- The current state of raising capital online through Reg A deals
- Reg A by the numbers: 2023 deal activity based on market conditions and historical data
- Determining if Reg A will benefit your company and meet your needs
- What effect does stock market volatility have on Reg A?
- How to market a Reg A offering in the current environment
- Reg A tips and techniques
- Benefits of Alternative Trading Systems (ATS)
- Under what circumstances can you use an ATS for a public offering?
- OTC Public Offerings: How and why to take this approach
- When it makes sense to list before you complete your capital raise
- Legislative and regulatory updates