CrowdIt today announced nine more project submissions to its crowdfunding site, set to fully launch on June 4. Project submissions on CrowdIt range from entrepreneurial ventures to non-profit ambitions.
These “Dreamers” will be eligible to participate in CrowdIt’s launch competition, where the project that raises the largest amount of funding by Aug. 18, 2013 (75 days after the go-live date) will win a contribution of $10,000 from CrowdIt.
“The dreams submitted on CrowdIt are inspiring,” said Jason Graf , CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt. “Acting as a virtual incubator, we are excited to provide a platform for projects that will create jobs and contribute to society.”
The latest projects include:
- Wave Warrior Adventures – a youth program designed to promote self-confidence, will teach juveniles about sailing and personal growth.
- Women’s Shoe and Accessory Home Party – Charlotte, N.C., an entrepreneur wanting to start a home party business and set an example for her two-year-old daughter.
- FreakyTees – a small business that launched 15 years ago. As an advocate for free speech, FreakyTees would like to open a shop once again.
- Help People Quit Smoking – Dreamer Samantha has a passion to help people stop smoking through electronic cigarettes.
- Kitty Barn – Brazos River Rescue Ranch near Grandview, Texas, hopes to create a safe and warm house for rescue cats.
- Creekside Inn Renovation Project – this cozy motel, steakhouse and sports bar in Hot Springs, MT, needs a renovation and the project displays a proposed floor plan.
- PURE SWISS, Inc. – a global beverage company “Silicon Valley” style would like to grow the business and offers some “Believers” a trip to Switzerland.
- Biocomposites, Inc. – this company is developing a new way of creating plastics to eliminate oil use and reduce more than 300,000 barrels of oil per day.
- Vapor Cigarettes – An up-and-coming producer of smokeless cigarettes will give a percentage of sales to Cancer charities and research.