CrowdIt now has seven new projects are now available to preview on its site. On June 4, 2013, all fully submitted projects will be viewable, available for funding and entered into the company’s launch challenge contest. The project that reaches the highest amount of funding by Aug. 18, 2013 — will receive a $10,000 contribution from CrowdIt.
“The time is winding down to our much anticipated go-live date,” said Jason Graf , CEO and co-founder of CrowdIt. “Each project on our site represents a dream that has the chance to become a reality. With our unique offerings, such as peer review, networking and expert advice, these Dreamers will not only be able to receive funding, but will have resources to make their dreams come true from start to finish.”
The latest project submissions include:
- Tail Chasers Pet Services – a professional dog walking/running service in Los Angeles County.
- The Double E Ranch BBQ – a BBQ catering business that wants to expand its line of BBQ sauces and spices online and in retail stores.
- KC Dream Cars ( – an exotic car rental business in Kansas City.
- The KAD – an electronic toilet fill valve that saves water waste.
- Create Anything 2013 Event – a weekend-long trade event and live entertainment festival, aimed at bringing together creative people, ideas, resources and energy.
- Serge – wants to own a wingsuit and base jump around the world.
- 123 Mess Free by TPP Engineered Solutions — a user friendly device for collecting undesirable pet deposits in degradable bags.
All projects submitted on CrowdIt before June 4 will be eligible for the launch challenge with a $10,000 prize
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!