The European Crowdfunding Network and Osborne Clarke invite have scheduled an event in Cologne, Germany to be held on October 24, 2013. Discussion will focus on crowdfunding in Germany, along with perspective on current events with the rest of Europe. The results of a new study on crowdfunding, involving over 20 countries, will also be presented.
The program includes keynote speakers from the European Commission along with a presentation by Professor Meisner, the Rheinische Fachhochschule Köln and discussions leading crowdfunding platforms from Germany on the subject debt and equity financing.
Italy has already passed legislation which regulates crowdfunding. France and England are expected to release their approach later in 2013. Many other countries are reviewing potential legislation while the Mayor of Lisbon, Portugal financed a portion of his election campaign with crowdfunding.
Some of the Speakers:
- Dr. Joachim Schwerin, DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission
- Oliver Gajda, Chairman, European Crowdfunding Network
- Markus Brütsch, CEO, Fund Marketers
- Raffael Johnen, CEO, Auxmoney
- Sissy Müller, CEO, GreenCrowding
- Matthias Bergmann, CEO, Finmar
- Florian HW Schmidt, Managing Director, Innovestment
- Steffen Schmalz, Director of Corporate Finance, Mountain Prince
- Tamo ferrule, CEO, Companisto
- Prof. Dr. Harald Meisner, Rheinische Fachhochschule Köln
- Dr. Michael Gebert, marketing & society crowd Mentor Network
- David Blair, Head of Financial Regulation, Osborne Clarke, London
- Umberto Piattelli, Partner, Osborne Clarke, Milan
- Tanja Aschenbeck-Florange, partners, Osborne Clarke, Cologne
Additional information and agenda can be found here .
When and where:
When: Thursday, 24 October 2013
Start: 15.30 clock
end: 20.45 clock
Where: Osborne Clarke
interior Kanalstr. 15