Today Isreali innovation news provider NoCamels provided a list of six Israeli startups that have raised over $1 million on OurCrowd, an Isreali crowdfunding platform with global ambitions.
OurCrowd CEO Jon Medved says that his platform is now the world’s largest equity crowdfunding platform after facilitating over $23 million in investment for 28 companies as of early October.
The six companies, their missions and the amounts raised are as follows…
- NativeFlow ($2.1 million) – A software solution to protect sensitive data on devices for companies that support a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy
- Fireblade ($1.6 million) – A service provider that helps websites guard against expensive and damaging cyber-attacks
- enVerid ($1.5 million) – Holder of a patent on HVAC technology that saves energy and treats air based on tech used in submarines and space stations.
- Webydo ($1.4 million) – Enables designers to create and control sophisticated business web sites without having to write code.
- Argo ($1.3 million) – Creators of the ReWalk, a mechanized exoskeleton that aims to allow parapalegics to walk again.
- Viewbix ($1.1 million) – Helps businesses turn online videos into web sites , and “viewers into action-takers.”