Indiegogo will be hosting dedicated space within Eureka Park at the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) exhibiting past and current hardware campaigners. Taking place in Las Vegas on January 7 through January 10, 2014, the Indiegogo Zone will feature ten Indiegogo campaigners showcasing their products and sharing their experiences about raising funds on the platform to bring their ideas to life.
“As a platform dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs in technology to succeed in their crowdfunding efforts, we’re excited to be featuring our campaigners at Eureka Park this year. 2013 was a groundbreaking year for our hardware campaigns on Indiegogo and the Indiegogo Zone at CES will be a perfect kickoff to a new year for the industry.”
- AIRTAME: A Wireless HDMI Dongle for Everyone
- CulCharge: The Smallest USB Charge and Data Cable for iPhone and Android Smartphones
- GlassUp: Augmented Reality Glasses
- iLumi: The World’s Most Intelligent Light Bulbs
- Lightercase AKA Smartcase: First-Ever 3in1 Lightercase
- Petzila: Connect, Interact and Reward Your Pet from Anywhere
- Pivothead SMART: Revolutionary Modular Approach to Smart Glasses
- moj.io: World’s First App Store for Your Car
- SkyBell: Video Doorbell (formerly iDoorCam)
- Tango: A Pocketable, Dockable, Officeable, Entertainmentable, Gameable Windows PC
The company was launched in 2008, founded by Danae Ringelmann, Slava Rubin, and Eric Schell. The crowdfunding platform is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles and New York.