Earlier this month, Canadian singer, songwriter and author, Jann Arden launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo for her new device called, the Arden Collar and Bracelet. The collar and bracelet serves as a halo to help protect loved one from harm by tracking them at all times.
Originally used to track dogs, the Arden Collar and Bracelet is now considered “the voice of your loved one in a world filled with noise.” Besides its technical specifications, the collar is focused on helping find pets, children, and elderly parents in the event they are lost and unable to find you.
Features of the Arden Collar include:
- GPS and Global Iridium Satellite Tracking
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE Low Energy Data Transfer
- GSM Cellular LTE Backup System
- Near Fild Chip Broadcasts Animal Information in Emergency Mode
- HI-lED Custom Strobe and Lamp Lighting for Pets
- Medical and Cloud Pet Record Storage
- Pet Activity Monitor and Wellness Tracking
- Li-Ion Batteries Yield a 7-8 Day Battery Life
- Hot and Cold Air and Surface Pet Temperature Sensor
Arden previously shared, “The Arden Collar is going to give you and your family and beloved pets the peace of mind you have always wanted. Whether you’re on a camping trip, a hike, at an off leash park, or traveling with your pet across country or around the world, the Arden Collar will help to keep your furry family members safe. If they’re lost, you will be able to find them quickly and effectively using this state of the art ‘wearable’ technology.
“I will be using the Arden Collar on all three of my dogs for the added comfort of knowing I can find them whenever I need to. Thank you for supporting all of us at Diffurence as we make a DifFURence for animals all over the globe.”
Check out her recent interview with British Columbia Institute of Technology’s reporter Michelle Morton below:
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!