Giving musicians a new type of instrument to play, creators of the Apple MFi-certified smart piano, The ONE has teamed up with marketing agency, Agency 2.0, to launch a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
The ONE is self-dubbed as “the fastest and most affordable way to learn pop songs and classical pieces on the piano.” It is a keyboard that will teach users how to play the instrument in just 5 minutes by working with smartphones or tablets. The upright piano is equipped with 88 keys, 3 pedals, the classic body and comes in two colors. The light keyboard has 61 led light up keys, AUX output, MP3 speakers and comes in two colors as well.
The ONE’s advantages include:
- Cost-Effective: A great way to learn music without spending thousands of dollars on lessons.
- Real Instruments: No video game controls or toy substitutes to replace the normal piano experience.
- Apple MFi-Certified: Considered the “world’s first” MFi-certified smart piano.
- Music Lessons & Games: Users can browse video lessons, interactive LED-guided sheet music and games.
“There are thousands of sheet music pieces to choose from. Learn specific songs from HDPiano’s section of songs, such as Avicii’s ‘Wake Me Up’ or ‘See You Again’ by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth. Or, if you want to get back to the basics, pull up the lesson plan from Joseph Hoffman and get started with the fundamentals.”
Those who help fund the project will receive various campaign perks such as:
- The ONE Light Keyboard: $199
- Two Light Keyboards: $379
- Four Light Keyboards: $699
- The ONE Smart Piano: $799
- Ten Light Keyboards: $1,499
Since its launch last week, the campaign has already exceeded its initial goal and is currently at $135,000. It is set to close at the beginning of August.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!