NextGen Crowdfunding has announced a live crowdfunding pitch event where entrepreneurs will take to the stage to present their investment crowdfunding campaigns. The event is free to watch or attend in person if you happen to be in Los Angeles.
Live streamed on the NextGen website, the event will highlight several investment crowdfunding campaigns that are each raising money from investors on various platforms. Potential investors watching in person and online will be able to listen to company executives pitch their companies and then determine whether to invest in their campaigns through their crowdfunding platform websites.
Investment crowdfunding campaigns participating in the live pitch event will include:
- NextRX: Creator of the “Rewarding Membership Network” for the medical marijuana industry combining fast and secure patient registration and check-in with reward points. Listed on Fundanna.
- Social Bluebook: Provides technology tools for social media content creators and brands to help them build their businesses and pursue their passions. Listed on StartEngine.
- That Christmas Movie: Independent film company with four Emmys® and an Oscar® producing “I’ll Be Next Door For Christmas,” a holiday comedy. Listed on StartEngine.
- TopScore: Provides software to sports organizations that helps them manage their organization, including registrations, memberships and payments. Listed on SeedInvest.
- Xero Shoes: Reinventing footwear by giving people the fun and freedom of natural, barefoot-inspired movement
NextGen will also feature an educational panel on the history of angel investing and the new era of investment crowdfunding.
The NextGen Crowdfunding Pitch Event is scheduled for June 13 at 5PM ET and will be co-hosted by:
- NextGen Chief Strategy Officer Dr. Richard Swart, a founding board member of the Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA), and an advisor to the UK and U.S. governments and to the Bill and Melinda Gates, Kauffman, and Rockefeller foundations;
- Adam Chapnick, a investment crowdfunding expert and former principal of Indiegogo
- Judy Robinett, a prominent startup funding expert and traditional angel investor, will be speaking as part of the crowdfunding panel. She will be joined by Alexander “Zinger” Alvy, an investor in equity crowdfunding campaigns.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!