Envestnet | Yodlee (NYSE: ENV), an aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services, announced on Tuesday the members of the newest Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator class. According to the company, the Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator connects disruptive data-driven startups with the mentorship, strategic guidance, and network to help grow their businesses, while also providing free access to Envestnet | Yodlee’s Data Aggregation Platform.
“We were blown away by the quality of the applications this year. The large number of quality applicants made choosing just eight companies incredibly difficult, but we’ve got an amazing batch of entrepreneurs coming in, ready to leverage technology and data in new and exciting ways. I can’t wait to see what they accomplish over the next six months.”
The members of the 2017–2018 Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator class are:
- Amplifunds: Helps donors find non-profits that match their interests and performance expectations.
- Datasine: Turns transactional data into psychometric insights, allowing banks to better serve their customers.
- Golden: Helps families care for their senior parents’ financial health, wealth and security.
- Peanut Butter: Offers a cloud-based software to help employers attract college-educated talent by managing student loan assistance programs.
- Starbutter AI: Makes text and voice chat Artificial Intelligence (AI) agents that help consumers pick financial products like credit cards and mortgages.
- Stessa: Enables property owners to manage, track, and communicate performance of their real estate assets.
- Tangello: Improves home affordability by bridging the gap between renting and buying and offering a flexible, lower cost, and quicker way to finance homes, directly from mobile devices.
- Veryfi: Provides mobile-first bookkeeping software that empowers business owners by automating the tedious parts of accounting through AI and machine learning.
Envestnet | Yodlee added as part of the Incubator program, members will receive mentorship from fintech influencers, access to exclusive networking events, opportunities to connect with investors, and continuous guidance on all aspects of growing a business.