California-based asset management firm Reality Share Advisors announced on Wednesday its advisory board now includes six blockchain and cryptocurrency executives. The members are the following:
- Erik Voorhees: The founder of Coinapult and CEO of ShapeShift.
- Dr. Garrick Hileman: A research fellow at the University of Cambridge and researcher at the London School of Economics.
- Jeff Garzik: The co-founder and CEO of Bloq, a blockchain enterprise software company.
- Matthew Roszak: The founding partner of Tally Capital, a private investment firm focused on blockchain-enabled technology.
- Steve Beauregard: The founder and former CEO of leading blockchain payment processor GoCoin.
- Derin Cag: The founder of Richtopia and co-founder of Blockchain Age, a research center and digital data consultancy for blockchain technology.
While sharing more details about the board, Eric Ervin, CEO of Reality Shares, stated:
“In recognizing the tremendous growth potential for blockchain technology while still in its infancy, this advisory board seeks to infuse our investment products and decisions with the knowledge and research of credible thought leaders in the space.”
Ervin then added:
“Our newly-formed advisory board is comprised of well-regarded influencers at the forefront of blockchain innovation who are deeply entrenched in the disruptive technologies and ideas propelling the distributed ledger and cryptocurrency revolution.”
Founded in 2011, Reality Shares is described as an innovative asset management firm, ETF issuer, and index provider. The firm noted that its goal is democratize the world’s best investing ideas, using systematic quantitative methods to deliver products and solutions that support a range of investing objectives, such as diversification, lower correlation, risk mitigation, or unique market exposures.