Digital assets exchange OKEx announced on Monday the launch of its new product, Convert Small Balances to OKB. According to OKEx, the product is to provide users with a more “comprehensive” digital asset service. According to OKEx, small balances are “any tradable digital asset with a balance less than 0.001 BTC,” which can be converted for OKB on the product of Small Convert Balances to OKB.
- The total amount of small balances for conversion should be less than 0.01 BTC, and you can convert for OKB at one time.
- No limits on conversion times.
- Suspended transactions and delisted digital assets cannot exchange.
- Considering the impact of price fluctuations on BTC price, the exchange price suggested by the system is estimated. The final amount of OKB is exchanged based on the market price at the moment when you click the “Confirm” button.
- Conversion is available only when the price fluctuates within 5%.
Steps to convert are described below:
- Entrance: Web end-“My Assets”-“Funding Account” – click ” Convert Small Balances to OKB ” to enter the convert page.
- Check the small balances that need to be converted, and click【Convert】.
- You can click【Conversion History】to find the history records.
Founded in 2017, OKEx describes itself as a “world-leading” digital asset exchange that provides “advanced financial services to traders” worldwide by using blockchain technology. The platform offers spot and derivatives trading to help traders optimize their strategy.
“We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.”