Switzerland based Fintech Incubator & Accelerator F10 announced on Tuesday 12 startups that have been selected for the first Batch of the Scaleup Program. According to the accelerator, more than 80 teams with market traction and revenue generation from various countries had applied to become part of the three-month bootcamp.
F10 reported those accepted into the Accelerator Program have the opportunity to collaborate with the F10 Corporate Members and connect with the broader F10 ecosystem, get access to the F10 investor network and gain valuable insights into sales, scaling as well as fundraising.
The program will start on the 4th of May 2020 with the selected Startups as follows:
- Askdata: makes data interaction as simple as a Google search
- Expense Robot: Uses AI to fully automate all expense and company credit card processes.
- Healthy Health: Analyses digital health data from smartphones and wearables to predict the risk of hundreds of medical conditions.
- Knexus: AI platform enables you to deliver hyper-relevant content in real-time across owned digital channels.
- Merkle Science: Provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions to detect, investigate and prevent the use of cryptocurrency fraud.
- Know Your Customer: Provides next-generation digital on-boarding solutions to organisations around the world.
- Responsiblecyber: A 360-degree platform that provides all an SME needs to protect its assets.
- StackFuel: A European education provider for companies that want to upskill their workforce in data analytics & data science.
- troy: Leads debt collection into the age of real-time and customer experience.
- Keyrock: Develops scalable, transparent proprietary algorithmic technologies to increase the liquidity of financial assets.
- Yukka Lab: Combines state of the art NLP, Machine Learning & AI to provide a systematic overview of sentiment trends empower financial decision making.
F10 then added the Accelerator Program is going to take place in a virtual mode due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which does not impair the options for the Startups attending.