Global digital banking group EQIBank announced on Tuesday the launch of its Global Secured Credit Card, which is now available for both corporate and private account holders.
“Booking flights, arranging hotel accommodation, and making purchases online is now so much easier regardless of where you are in the world. To get started, you simply need to preload your Global Secured Credit Card with a deposit of up to $50,000 and spend up to the amount you have deposited.”
The Global Secured Credit Card features include:
Security and Privacy
- An on/off software switch that allows you to activate or deactivate your Global Secured Credit Card as you see fit.
- An EMV chip and PIN capabilities to prevent fraud.
- Accepted in over 44 million locations worldwide and 200+ countries and territories.
- Capable of processing cross-border payments online and offline.
- Received by ATMs around the world that accept Visa cards.
Accessibility and Support
- No spending limits other than the deposit loaded into the card.
- SMS and email notifications to help you keep track of your spending.
- Multiple cards are available for one account.
- 24/7 customer support.
Founded in 2015, EQIBank provides global digital banking underpinned by a distinguished tradition of service. The banking group noted:
“We aim to be the most respected digital bank in the world, serving corporations and individuals in over 180 countries. At the EQIBank, we can help you bank, trade, borrow, custody, and invest to create the life and legacy you envision.”