Aliant Payments, a U.S.-based merchant services and payment processing provider, announced this week the launch of CryptoBucks, which is a mobile app designed to enable merchants to securely accept crypto payments from any device.
According to Aliant Payments, the launch of CryptoBucks represents a new standard for ease-of-use, flexibility, and security.
“The CryptoBucks app makes it easier for merchants to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum (ether) payments both in-store and online, whilst adhering to all KYC and AML regulations. Additionally, CryptoBucks is offering merchants their first 90 days of crypto processing transactions free-of-charge, with no monthly fees, no contract, and no termination, with the option to cancel at any time.”
Features of the app include:
- A notably quick signup process, which allows merchants to upload documents, get approved, get credentials and begin accepting crypto payments within one hour
- Crypto sales are converted to USD and deposited directly into a merchant’s domestic checking account within 48 hours
- Users can monitor the status of all transactions in real-time
- Users can send transaction invoices and accept payments from anywhere in the world through their website, mobile device, email, SMS text message, or in-person
- East integration with Android-driven point-of-sale systems
CryptoBucks is now available on iOS and Android.