Delta Capita, the Financial Services division of Prytek, a global Capital Markets consulting, managed services and technology provider has welcomed Julian Chesser as its new Regional Head of APAC who will be based in Singapore.
In this role, Julian will be “responsible for leading all aspects of the business across the APAC region and developing our regional strategy for future business expansion.”
Julian is “part of the global executive team where he will leverage his network and experience across banking, asset management and service provision to help take Delta Capita to its next stage of growth journey.”
Julian reportedly “brings over 25 years’ experience in global and regional roles across financial markets.”
He will be joining Delta Capita “following his most recent role as APAC Regional Head and Exco member at OSTTRA, the joint venture between S&P and the CME Group, where he has been responsible for establishing their new post-trade business.”
Prior to this, Julian was “a Managing Director at IHS Markit in Singapore where he led their post-trade business and sat on their Global Markit Management Committee.”
Joe Channer, CEO of Delta Capita commented:
“I’m very pleased to have Julian join the Delta Capita executive team, demonstrating our commitment to global business growth and the importance of the APAC region. Julian’s extensive experience of capital markets infrastructure and the Asia region will be critical as we grow existing business lines and deploy capital to acquire non-strategic client technology assets and targeted M&A opportunities. “
Julian Chesser adds:
“I am delighted to be joining Delta Capita at such an exciting time in its growth story. We have great foundations and people on which to build our consulting and resourcing businesses. I also see huge opportunity across the APAC landscape to extend our existing global managed service capabilities and create exciting new ones. I can’t wait to get started!”
As noted in the update, Delta Capita is “a global capital markets consulting, managed services and technology provider.”
Delta Capita claims it “has a unique combination of experience in Financial Services and technology innovation capability.”
Headquartered in London “with offices around the world, we work with the world’s top financial institutions to help them comply with regulations, simplify operations, reduce costs and innovate their business models and leverage leading financial technology.”
Delta Capita’s offering includes:
- Consulting – Delta Capita provides a variety of consulting expertise offering a unique combination of transformation and change services, underpinned with deep expertise in data, digital and automation.
- Post Trade – Delta Capita provides a full suite of validation, settlement, and other trade lifecycle services across all asset classes.
- Client Lifecycle Management – Delta Capita provides an end-to-end service focused on managing the full client lifecycle in an efficient and effective way and improving the customer experience through a seamless integration with other processes.
- Structured Retail Products – Delta Capita’s leading experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualisation.
- Pricing & Risk – Delta Capita provides front office solutions including multi-tenant trade capture and pricing and risk management across all asset classes.
- Resource Augmentation – Delta Capita provides consultants focused on resource augmentation for Corporate & Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Wealth Managers & Financial Markets Infrastructure.