Dalmore Group welcomes ARK7, a new player in the rapidly expanding Reg A+ series issuer arena, delivering a stock-like real-estate investment platform which allows anyone over the age of 18 to invest in real-estate properties as easily as buying stocks, with as low as a $5.40 investment minimum.
ARK7 delivers access to fractional shares of real estate investments, offering investors the opportunity to earn passive income with monthly distributions along with flexible exit options.
The model is structured so that it may deliver monthly distributions while eliminating operational responsibility.
“We believe it’s important to align with a broker-dealer that possesses expertise in our business, especially a high level of specialization that aligns with our specialized needs. Another thing we took into consideration is the personalized attention we need from a broker-dealer, who would have time to examine our financial needs in detail, return calls promptly, and suggest solutions that are suited to our goals. We chose Dalmore from a set of comparable broker-dealers after considering the above priorities.” – Yizhen Zhao, CEO
You can join ARK7’S growing community of investors here: https://www.ark7.com/
Dalmore has already shepherded several significant Reg A+ Series “fractionalized ownership” issuers to market – including Rally Road, Collectable, Otis Wealth, MyRacehorse, Arrived Homes, Mythic Markets, Ark7, and many others. Dalmore has also helped Series Issuers build secondary trading solutions for their investors, so that fractional investors in a Reg A+ deal who want to trade their asset, now also have a secondary market in which they can do so.
One of the benefits of Reg A+ securities is that there is no minimum holding period of the shares, meaning you are free to sell your shares once the primary offering is complete (unlike Reg D which has a 1 year lock up). This path to liquidity, in bite size share increments, has led to an explosion of investor/shareholders and a rapidly expanding secondary marketplace for these private securities.
Dalmore’s Reg A+ Series Issuer Service
Having onboarded over 100 Reg A+ clients over the past two years, Dalmore has become the go to BD for Reg A+ issuers looking for experience, insight and added value. Dalmore has seen what works well (and not so well) and shares that knowledge and experience with its clients. Dalmore’s Series Issuer line up includes
Dalmore’s Reg A+ services include:
- 50 states registered broker-dealer with a top track-record of primary issuance service
- Full-service investment banking since 2005
- Deep institutional, private equity, venture capital and family office relationships
- Marketing guidance and experienced securities regulation compliance review
- Deep relationships with securities and regulatory counsel to help prepare and coordinate necessary filings
- Media and publisher knowledge and experience
- Reg A+ broker-dealer marketplace platform distribution partners
- Marketing and PR company guidance
- Special volume discounted pricing at funding portals and other service providers
- Comprehensive data security and compliance procedures
- Ability to integrate with any third-party platform in the management and processing of investor activity
- Ability to integrate with any escrow or paying agent
- Comprehensive KYC/AML services
- Fully streamlined on-boarding, diligence, and advertising material review process
- Secondary trading solutions through our Alternative Trading System partnerships
Dalmore offers flexible fee arrangements for Reg A+ activity, ranging from national plans to more focused regional or state specific activities.
Etan Butler, Chairman